September 28, 2011

Philosophy Sugar Chick Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath

To say that I'm not a morning person is to put it mildly.  A person will want to stay out of my way until I've had some CAFFEINE, M0+%#>F&@*#R! and a shower.  I've discovered that Philosophy's 3-in-1 bath line, with scents like Cinnamon Bun and Strawberry Milkshake, instantly transforms my mood.


I've got a few bottles, but my favorite of all time is the lemony-sweet, breath of heaven called Sugar Chick.  I think it's supposed to smell like a Peep, but I don't know about that.  It's kind of out-of season right now --I got it around Easter-- but you can still find it at some Sephora's and online.  $16 may seem like a lot to spend on such a little bottle, but how do you put a price on happiness?  By the way, these make great hostess gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment