January 18, 2012

VEGAS!!! Tiger Army, Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender 15, Roy Varga Pinups

I'm so excited, my heart is still racing!  I just got my pre-sale tickets for Tiger Army at The House of Blues in Las Vegas.  I've been waiting a long time to see them, and they just released 3 new tour dates. 



Which is perfect because Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender 15 is happening at the same time.  Duane Eddy is headlining the car show, and playing with them is the surf band The Ventures who went on tour last year and are excellent.  The event takes place on Easter weekend, April 5-8.  If you're thinking about going, get your 4-day pass soon.  Last year they sold out a couple months early.



Who else should be there, but pinup photographer I've been waiting years to shoot with -- Roy Varga!  I booked my time slot already. 

Hell yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment