March 22, 2012

My Target Shopping Spree

I went into Target last night for a shower curtain rod.  I came out with a cart load of stuff I didn't know I needed, but now cannot live without: 


I got this colorful, Pucci-esque print 3 piece weekender bag by Sonia Kashuk to replace the old toiletry bag I've had for over 10 years.  There's nothing wrong with my plain, black, old one.  I'm going to give that to my husband, who currently uses a plastic grocery bag for his stuff;  so it's like a step up for him!  It comes with detachable pouches inside and a zippered organizer. $24.99


I couldn't resist the matching 5 piece makeup brush set for $15!


Another pretty Sonia Kashuk travel tote, this one is a turquoise and lime green makeup bag (officially labeled 'small train case').  Inside, it's lined in a pretty lime green with interior brush pockets to hold those lovely brushes I just bought, and a clear, zippered pouch trimmed with the blue/white fabric of the exterior.  This was also $14.99.


A Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Escape to Paradise face palette, with beachy neutral colors in a raffia hardcase with large interior mirror.  It includes 3 lip glosses, 1 blush, 1 eye base, 1 dark brown eyeliner, and 4 eyeshadows (2 matte, 2 shimmery).  $19.99.


Ok, I can't paint my own nails for anything and this pic is obviously pre-manicure.  But I'm modeling the 4 Sonia Kashuk nail polishes I got (in order from left to right): Tango Mango, Golden Ticket, Dream of Genie, and Smoke and Mirrors.  I think I'll mix up the classic french manicure by pairing the gold with orange tips, and the silver with pink tips. $4.79 each.


Sonia Kashuk Brilliantly Bold small hair brush to keep in my purse.  I love the fuchsia color, lime green bristle pad and the shape of the handle!  It's made with both boar and nylon bristles. $12.99.


Moving out of the cosmetics aisle...


I didn't need a lamp, but once I saw this, I had to have it!  I love the cheerful yellow-orange color.  I'll find a place for it. $44.99.


...and I got this happy, yellow polka dot hard case wallet by Merona.  The inside has a royal blue nylon credit card holder and pockets.  $12.99


I love the blue trim on this super soft Botanical Bird hand towel.  It's sold online as a 3 piece set, with tip-, hand-, and bath towels for $28.99, but they are sold individually in the store.  I got the hand towel for $7.99.



And just for fun, a pair of neon zebra print knee socks by Xhilaration, $2.50.


I did exercise some restraint.  I saw these and didn't buy them, even though I thought they were so adorable:


Cherry printed apron, $15.99.  I already have an apron, so to have another one wouldn't be "practical".


Ceramic Milk Carton Creamer.  I host brunches all the time, and how perfect would it be to serve the creamer in this little container?  My iPhone photography may not be that clear, but "creamer" is imprinted on the side.


I'm a huge fan of nail polish strips.  I think the Sally Hansen Salon Effects are a little more difficult to apply than the Sephora brand ones because they are thinner, but these come with extra strips in case you mess up.  These prints are perfect for spring.  The pastel kissing birds are atop a white shimmery base, the plaid also have a white shimmery base.

1 comment:

  1. Omg! You purchased some really cute stuff! You have actually inspired me to go on a Target shopping adventure. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete