October 25, 2011

Bebe coats

It's getting colder and it's time to start wearing coats and jackets!  Why shouldn't your outerwear be just as fabulous as the outfit you have on underneath?  Most people in the mid-atlantic wear coats everyday for 6-7 months, and if you're like me, you even wear it when you're inside!  A pretty coat is definitely a piece to invest in, and if you break it down to the cost per wear, it ends up being about a dollar a day for one fall/winter season.

Bebe has some very cute coats right now.  I bought this little ruffled and lace wool coat last winter, but I guess it was so popular that they brought it back this year and made one in white, too. 


Last week, I saw this and fell in love instantly. 



I actually bought it in white, as it reminded me of something a sultry russian woman would wear.  It has a faux fur collar and cuffs, and is fitted at the mid-section to show off your figure.  The buckles on each side of the waist add a little something to make it different!  I got it for 20% off because I used a discount coupon (sign up for Club Bebe, it's free) and used $10 Bebe bucks I had earned (from so many purchases) to get it even cheaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment