October 28, 2011

SKT Ceramics

Every time I visit my bestie in NYC, we go to one of my favorite places in the Fort Greene neighborhood of Brooklyn -- the Brooklyn Flea.  The last time I was there, I came upon a ceramics vendor who sold all sorts of dishes and mugs with adorable animals in soft, pastel colors.  I didn't buy anything at the time, as the price seemed a little too high for me.  But I've been thinking about the cute little goat latte bowl ever since.  Someone once told me, if you're unsure about an item, walk away; if you're still thinking about it days later, it's something you should have.  Isn't that good advice? 



Anywho, you can check out the goodies from SKT Ceramics at the Brooklyn Flea or on Etsy.  They even do custom pieces, which makes a great holiday or baby gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment