November 14, 2011

Atomic Cheesecake Studios Pin Up Photography

There are some things that one should do at least once in a lifetime, and getting a pin up picture of yourself is one of them.  One day, when you're 80, you'll look back at your photograph and remember that you were smoking hot.

Photographer Stacey Barich, of Atomic Cheesecake Studios outside of Baltimore, MD, is phenomenally talented and will make you look--and feel--like a million bucks.  She does your make up and hair in the '40s and '50s style, provides you with era-appropriate flattering attire (you can also bring your own), and will direct you into poses that show off your best assets.  You don't have to have a perfect body, you don't have to be a size 6 or even size 16...she has the magic touch to make your pictures look flawless.  Don't believe me?  Check out her stunning portfolio for a sampling of her work.

Click "read more" for my experience:

I went to see her a couple years ago.  I booked my appointment several months in advance, and used that as motivation to get into better shape.  When I arrived at my appointment, I was nervous and awkward, but by the end, Stacey made me feel so confident and so comfortable with her that I felt awesome!

Since that appointment, I've re-booked with Stacey to do one of her group shoots with an elaborate set.  The group shoot was so much fun.  I got to meet other ladies, we complimented and supported one another, and had a blast.  I look forward to doing it again!

Stacey also is a contributing photographer for the magazine, Retro Lovely (see earlier post), and your picture--with your permission, of course--may end up in the magazine, making you a real life pin up girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment